Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

14 April 2008

The Web 2.0 Directory

I guess being able to browse the net for longer periods can lead you to so many discoveries. For example, I stumbled upon The Web 2.0 Directory which features lots of posts about great finds, blog things, tips, hacks and so much more... I find the posts very informative and easy to follow. What's even greater is that the blog doesn't have just one particular topic it concentrates on... The posts widely varies from blogger tips to home and garden! It even features other blogs you can visit as well. Having visited a review site such as this has been quite an educational experience for me. It made me realize once again how truly amazing modern technology, specially the internet, can be. I mean, one could stay at home (like what I am doing now) and learn so much just by reading posts from other bloggers. So, if you're looking for useful information, visit this review site and who knows, maybe you'll be able to find what you are looking for in one of the posts or links found in the blog.

No comments: