Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

22 April 2008

20 Questions

Juliana tagged me with this:

Here are the rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age did you marry?
32

2. What color do you like most?
Violet

3. Have you ever shoplifted?
NO!!!!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Florence, Italy

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
The excess bulges!

6. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, with my younger brother (I was in highschool then, and he was in gradeschool!)

7. If you win 1 Million$ what would you do?
Pay off our housing loan and start a small business.

8. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My loved ones.

9. What did you love the most last year (2007)?
Too many to enumerate!

10. How do you cope up with boredom?
I blog, I watch DVDs, or TV or read or play with my neice - Marianne.

11. Till now, what is the moment you regret the most?
I can't think of any... I know I've made mistakes but it's hard imagining what life would be like without me learning from my past experiences.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Those who just want to take and take without sharing even just a little to others.

13. What is your ambition?
To live life to it's fullest with the good Lord's guidance.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
Not only wishing but PRAYING for... a healthy baby for me and Charlie.

15. Who is your dream date?
I can't think of one right now...

16. How did you celebrate New Year?
Media Noche at home.

17. What do you look forward in 2008?
A meaningful and happy year.

18. If your life is a song, what title would best fit in?
Go the Distance

19. What’s your biggest splurge so far in the first quarter of 2008?
Paying the equity for the house and lot we loaned.

20. Given the chance, who would you want to change places with even for just a day?

I'm tagging AidiSan, Jhona, Andrea and Jenn

1 comment:

AiDiSan said...

Hi Sis...' will accomplish this within this week. Thanks!