Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

01 April 2008

Grateful

I was tagged by Juliana with this and although it took me longer than I anticipated to be able to post this, here it is:

Every morning, I thank the Lord for yet another day He gave to me. I know life can be full of challenges or happiness but either way, I am grateful that I get to live it. I am grateful for a husband who is very patient and understanding, in spite of my shortcomings. I am grateful for having a job, no matter how hard or boring it can get, I realize that not everyone who wants to have a job gets one so I tell myself that I am fortunate enough to be one of those who earn for a living. I am grateful for my family without whom I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I am grateful for all the blessings that I was given -- good education, happy childhood, strong faith, well-built relationships, wonderful siblings, dependable parents, meeting my one true love-my husband, and so much more. If at times I forget to say Thank You for these ever growing list of things to be grateful for, those are just the times when the challenges seem greater than they really are. At the end of the day, I know I am still very fortunate to have lived a life with a firm belief that no matter how times get rough -- "This too, shall pass"

*Start Copy*
In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”, “Complain Complain Complain.”
Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13- Juliana’s Lair 14 - Winged Words 15-INSERT YOUR LINK HERE
Tagging: Mae, Jhona, Dana and Maeyo

1 comment:

Agent Deepak said...

Thank you for the link and being part of Big Bang.Please update you links.Have a visit to my blog Greatest Reviews.