Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

18 April 2008

Fairly Abnormal?!

Ok, first let me just say that I have fallen once again and lost my resolve not to take another of these quizzes... but what the heck, it's just plain fun besides, most of the results are true anyway...

With this quizz, I laughed when I saw that one of the reasons why I'm abnormal in love is because I kiss on the first date... let me just explain that the reason for this is that I don't want to go on a second date with someone I kiss and feel nothing for on the first date! Hahaha!




You Are Fairly Abnormal in Love



When it comes to love, you definitely have your own take on things.

You love and hurt like everyone else, but your expectations and rules are different.

It may make it hard for you to feel understood. People don't really get where you're coming from.



Why You Are Normal in Love



You are normal because you think it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved.



You are normal because you haven't been in love with two people at once.



Why You Aren't Normal in Love



You are abnormal because you kiss on the first date.



You are abnormal because you first fell in love when you were 19 or older.

No comments: