Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

08 April 2008

Terrific Tuesday

I normally wouldn't call a day which started with an upset stomach a terrific one but I am bursting at the seams with happiness at little secret that I am trying to keep for a while. I just need a little more time before I can write about it... Soon I hope!
Anyway, yesterday was a non-working holiday so hubby and I just stayed home all day, watching DVD and being couch potatoes. I gave him a pedicure and manicure (it's one thing I enjoy doing for my loved ones) which he loved and then I gave myself the same treatment too... I tried on this shocking red color on my fingernails which surprised Charlie because I normally don't wear nail polish but then again I just wanted to be different...
Today, I woke up not feeling so well... I had a slight headache plus my stomach was rumbling a bit. I thought I was just hungry so I drank a cup of coffee and ate breakfast. By the way, hubby went to work earlier than usual today so I had my coffee and breakfast alone... After eating, my upset stomach got a bit worse so I went back to bed for a while and was contemplating on whether I was going to work or not. After a while though, my stomach seemed to have settled into its normal state so I took a shower and went to work. Now I tell you, I'm still not that enthusiastic about work because the workload is super heavy these days and the summer heat is really adding to the burden of doing the work in a room with no airconditioning unit but like I said... I have a secret... and it's keeping a smile on my face no matter what...

No comments: