Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

16 April 2008

Featured Friends

  1. I am one of Andrea's featured friends.
  2. As such, I should include her name and also pick 4 or 5 more of my own featured friends.
  3. I have to inform ALL her featured friends to keep the ball rolling.

Note: If you use Blogger, you can add your featured friends using the new page element ‘Link List’.

You may read everything about how this Featured Friend started by reading here and here.

My featured friend is AiDiSan

now I know I'm supposed to tag more but I figured, this could be a nice addition to my sidebar so I'm keeping my featured friends list updated every week. Maybe whoever visits me more or comments more will be my featured friend of the week. So expect to see a different featured friend here every week from now on... and if you want to be the next featured friend, then you better make your presence known in this blog by leaving me notes everytime you visit or comment on my posts.

2 comments:

AiDiSan said...

Hi Sis,

Thank you for much for choosing me as your featured friend, greatly appreciated. I really take time to read post/s and leave comment/s on the blog of my fave bloggers like you. I appreciate the time they devoted in writing posts to share & entertain somehow.

Enjoy the rest of the day. God Bless!!!

Tompako said...

Nice post i am glad to left comment here thanks for sharing