Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

06 April 2008

Links Galore!

Here's a tag I got from Juliana several days back... Sorry for taking so long in posting this, anyway, here it is:

~~Begin Copy~~
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
  1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
  2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
  3. Get more traffic to your blog.
  4. Make new friends.

Rules :

  1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
  2. Put your own blog name and link.
  3. Tag as many friends as you want.

1. Picturing of Life2. Juliana’s Site3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5. Starz in De Sky6. My Charmed Life7. Denz Techtronics8. Denz Recreational9. Life’s Simple Pleasures10. My Blog11. Because Life is Fun12. In This Game of Life13. Scribbles of my Life14. Changing Lanes15. This is what my heart says…16. A mom’s note17. Tasteful Voyage18. Jackie’s Everyday Life19. Jackie Simply Pinay20. Gerthy’s Scrapbook21. Gerthy Sanctary23. Asawa’s Love Book24. A Mother’s Journal25. Simple Life, Simply Me26. Pinaymama’s Diary27. so it goes. . . 28. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 29. Hailey’s Beats and Bits .Com 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Lair 32. My Library 33. Winged Words
Insert your blog here.
~~End Copy~~

Now I'm tagging Jhona and Mae

No comments: