Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

22 March 2008

Saturday Self Portrait #3

Super late in posting this because I just couldn't squeeze in time to go online with all the chores that I had to finish... actually I was about to call it a night when I remembered I have not posted something for my self-portrait every Saturday so I set my camera on timer and took a picture of me while playing the psp, which usually is my winding down activity to help me sleep...


So there, a quick post before going to sleep... Oh, and just in case I don't get to post anything tomorrow...

myspace layout

myspace layout

2 comments:

Unknown said...

buti ka pa may PSP ... nagmamakaawa nga ako kay Jason na bilhan ako niyan para di na ako umuupo sa PC palagi para maglaro ng games pag bored ako kasi laki na ng tiyan ko ... eh sabi ba naman "Malapit na lumabas yung human PSP natin kaya magtiis ka nalang ng konti" hahaha ... may point nga naman siya hahaha.

Heidi said...

actually hubby and I bought that PSP a year ago with the understanding that we are going to "share" playing time... hehehe! But since he's almost always busy with work and when he spends time at home he's either busy tinkering on his motorbike or something else that I get to play more than him! :)