Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

10 March 2008

Accidental New Look

I guess those who are frequent visitors here would know that I have just finished "tweaking" the template that I chose last January for my blog, so you're probably wondering why I changed the look AGAIN, so soon! Well, actually, I was just looking at new templates and contemplating a new look by middle of this year... But of course, clumsy me struck again... I accidentaly erased my old template and I didn't have a backup copy... so, what was I supposed to do?! I just had to have a new one and quit crying over the one I lost. I could probably track my widgets and stuff from where I got them but I guess that will take a while. Hopefully, you (my frequent visitors... as well as the new ones) would bare with me for a while and still continue to hop on my blog.

No comments: