Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

06 March 2008

Baby Marianne

marrianne with me

marianne with charlie

Last night after my usual routine of going to church (Wednesdays, I go to St. Andrew's Cathedral for the novena to Our Mother of Perpetual Help and to hear mass) I went to my parents' home for a quick visit. Marianne, the 5-month old daughter of my cousin, Cherry was there (like always) and I lost track of time playing with her so I texted Charlie that he should just go straight to my parents' house after work so he could pick me up. When hubby arrived, he played a little with Marianne also (we just can't help it!) before we finally went home. Charlie and I told them we were going to "borrow" Marianne one weekend to bring her to the park or something, hehehe! I guess we were hooked!

marianne

5 comments:

C.A. aka "t'que" said...

hey, where u from? i grew up in pque. pansin k lng kc nagsisimba ka sa andrews. usually i'm there pero s school. :)

Heidi said...

i'm originally from parañaque but i now live in las piñas and soon (fingers crossed) in cavite. taga-parañaque ka din?

C.A. aka "t'que" said...

yup i grew up in dongalo. s st paul ako nag hi-skul, sa la huerta n kmi nun nakatira. ngaun dto nko sa lp. uy, neighbors pl tyo! katuwa nman :) dto ako sa zapote. malapit sa sabungan :)

Heidi said...

me naman, I grew up in San Dionisio... And now, dito kami sa Daniel Fajardo sa Las Piñas, near bamboo organ church. Wow, may kapitbahay na akong co-blogger din! Yipee!

C.A. aka "t'que" said...

neighbor pl dpat tawg ko sayo. lapit k lng dto sa amin. sa good friday anjan ako, may pabasa ung friend/ surrogate mom ng tropa nmin. sumasama kb sa prusisyon?