Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

11 March 2008

Did you know?

I was checking my e-mails and bloghopping while on coffee break a while ago when it occured to me to browse the net for tips on how I could stay alert at work because... well, it's just one of those days when I just can't seem to stay focused. I feel tired and sleepy for no apparent reason! I mean, it's not as if I stayed up late last night... I was in bed by 10pm for pete's sake! In fact, i was even late in getting up this morning, hence, I was late for work!

Anyways, back to what my search resulted into... I found a How to Stay Awake at Work page that had several steps and tips you can follow to stay awake at work. I couldn't help but smile (most of the warnings actually made me laugh!) specially step 6 which said something about sunflower seeds *LOL* Hello! I wanted to stay awake to do work not concentrate on something else, hehehe! And that first warning... it really cracked me up... boy, am I easy to amuse?!

I guess they really wrote this for people like me, because when I read it, the laughter definitely woke me up, hahaha! Anyways, it is also informative in the sense that I never knew before that eating an apple is a much better alternative to coffee when keeping yourself awake!

No comments: