Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

26 September 2007

Get To Know Me More

Mhay tagged me several days ago but am only posting this now because of the crazy work load I have nowadays…

Q1: What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was already working in here, (gosh! I can't believe naka-10 years na pala ako dito!) And was at that time nursing a broken heart.

Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?
I just got married and underwent several tests for infertility.

Q3: What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
I am going to write them down in the order I like them:
1-Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
2-#4 Cheese Pizza from Yellow Cab
3-KFC Hotshots with lots of gravy and eaten with coleslaw on the side
4-Quickly Taro Ice Special
5-Pistachio Ice Cream

Q4: What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
Not to brag or anything but I like listening to MP3s even as I work in the office or at home so I know the lyrics of lots of songs so I will just list the ones that have a special meaning to me:
1-Butterfly Kisses
2-Swept Away
3-Love Doesn't Have To Hurt
4-Fallin'
5-Dream of Me

Q5: 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire
In no particular order:
1-Buy a House & Lot in Parañaque so I could be near my parents
2-Buy a 2007 CRV
3-Do whatever medical procedure there is to be able to conceive
4-Open a business of my own
5-Help my parents in paying for my baby sister's tuition

Q6: 5 bad habits
1-like Mhay, I can sometimes be pessimistic also
2-putting things off for another day or time (hey, that's also like Mhay!)
3-impulse shopping
4-being fickle-minded
5-being a couch-potato

Q7: 5 things you like to do
1-watching movies
2-listening to music
3-reading books
4-shopping
5-decorating the house/rearranging the furniture

Q8: 5 favorite toys
1-my treo phone
2-charlie's psp
3-my gameboy advance (when charlie's being madamot with the psp)
4-our digicam (however barriotic it is!)
5-my mp4 player

Q9: 5 things you would never wear
1-micro mini skirt (duh! laki kaya ng pata ko!)
2-sleeveless shirt/blouse (hello! laki pati ng braso ko!)
3-anything with excessive ruffles
4-clothes with huge flower prints
5-super high stilletos

Q10: 5 things you hate to do
1-doing the laundry
2-cleaning the house (specially mopping the floors!)
3-filing documents
4-going on commutes where I have to change rides more than once
5-going to formal parties

It's been a while since I was tagged with this so I don't know who else has not answered these questions... anyways, if you read this and you have not answered the above questions, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: