Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

24 October 2008

5th Anniversary

5 years ago today, Charlie became my confidante, constant movie date, pillar of strength and patience, text and phone pal, shock absorber, kissing buddy and partner forever. Yes, it was October 24, 2003 when Charlie and I became an item, "exclusively dating" in more recent terms. So to my honey... Happy 5th Anniversary! You continuously amaze me with your patience and understanding, your never-ending humor and your loving ways! I love you! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Hahaha!

2 comments:

AiDiSan said...

hi Sis,

Happy anniversary to you and Charlie.

I'm sure your marriage will become more solid now that God added a little bundle of joy in your life.

BTW, Oct 27 will our 10th year wedding anniversary, hubby and I will have a celebration when he arrives in December this year.

God Bless and Take Care!

Heidi said...

@ Aidisan ~ Thanks Sis! And Happy Anniversary to you and hubby too!