Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

27 February 2008

Of Tags and Awards...

This Tag I got from Vivek and I am tagging Jhona, Toni, Pat, Mhay and Kathy
Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends. (But you can tag as many as you like).
theachildstar
mike
my scrappy side
abie
aggie
alpha
apple
apols
jacqui
jane
jody
joy
kelly
mich
peachy
apple
joey
allinkorea
umsik
idealpinkroserickarickavieves
weblink
cheersgerlgentomsgingmunchkingenevericKavinMars
Jk
VIVEK
Heidi

And These awards, I got from Pat:

which in turn I am giving to Mhay, Mec and Jhona


which I am sharing with Meng, Juliana and Thet



which I am also awarding to Toni, Kaye and Liza



which I am giving to Vivek, Anne, Mec, Che, Meng, Mhay and Juliana


Thanks a lot Pat! You really have a way of making my day by being so generous with your awards!

2 comments:

J said...

oy ok pala at napadan ako. I got these awards here. thanks so much sis.

yeah, filing joint(ITR) has been good for us because we've been doing it since we got married. wala naman ako actually i-file because I've been a "bum" for 8 years(lol).

juliana

~ Mhay ~ said...

Thank you so much sis..I'm touched sa mga awards that you've chosen to give me.. God bless!