Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

13 August 2007

Up and at `Em

I remember when I was in gradeschool, my uncle gave me an alarm clock because i was always hard to wake up in the mornings to prepare for school. The clock was bear-shaped and instead of the usual beeps or rings that alarm clocks make, it says "up and at `et, up and at `em" repeatedly until you press the bear's nose. I wish I still have that clock but unfortunately, i wasn't such an organized child so i don't even know what happened to it. Anyways, why am I writing about a lost clock that's a couple of decades old? Well, it's because I had a really hard time waking up today, I felt nauseous and my head was pounding. I feel like I'm going to have a fever any minute now... I'm here at work though and is trying to cope with the workload as well as feeling sick, plus I have to go to Subic tomorrow for a 3-day seminar.
SmileyCentral.com

No comments: