Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

06 August 2007

Daddy Turns 60

Seek Codes
MySpace  Graphics
MySpace Graphics


Yesterday was fun and tiring for me... My dad turned 60 and I volunteered to prepare a special birthday lunch for him so our family could celebrate together. I cooked mechado, chicken fillet with mixed vegetables and quail eggs, grilled squid, lechon kawali & banana fritters with chocolate syrup. We only had few pictures because I was so tired from the preparations that I forgot about that. And right after lunch, my Dad fell asleep on the couch while we were watching CSI Supreme Sunday. They left at around three in the afternoon then Charlie and I re-arranged our plants and dog house... Whew! It was really quite a tiring but very productive weekend for me. I got to finish a lot of chores and even managed to give my dad a birthday blow-out.

daddy's birthday

Credits: Sweet and Sassy Papers and Tag by Anita Designs; Celebrate banner by Julia Van Der Werf

No comments: