Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

03 November 2008

Rainy Monday

If we were'nt so serious, it would be comical... What is? Our hurried version of this morning's flag ceremony! We had to do everything double time because tiny drops of rain has already started to come down on us. Oh, and our usual monday morning breakfast together had to be hurried as well because everyone had different field assignments they had to run to right after the flag ceremony! It was like a scene from a cartoon.
~ * ~
Now it's almost 10am and I hungry again... You know what's bothering me these days... It's that I'm always hungry and yet after a bite or two, I feel like I'm busting at the seams already! It's the same with my liquid intake. I'm usually a healthy drinker - you know what they say, you have to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day - nowadays, after a couple of gulps of water I feel like going to the toilet already because I have to pee! Haay... just when I thought I have this pregnancy thing licked...
~ * ~
Today's whether made the busted lights at my office even more noticable than before... It's quite dark now despite it being just the start of the day. I have reported it to maintenance twice already, but still...

No comments: