Jhona tagged me with this... Thanks sis!
::: Start here:::
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS 5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. My Daily Discourse 9.From This Side 10. Our Family Adventure! 11. Shopaholic Ties the Knot 12. FunFierceFabulous 13. My Precious 14. My Wonderful Life 15. Winged Words 16. YOU
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag. Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
~ Charlie and I met through the internet, I was browsing the net and checking my e-mail when he all of a sudden sent me a PM asking if we could be friends.
2. Where did you go on your first date?
~ We agreed to meet at the Redemptorist Church in Baclaran and then he took me to a restaurant after the mass.
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
~ May, 2004 at a Private Pool we rented for my family's outing. It was the first time he came with us and he was accepted as part of the family.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
~ He had 1 serious relationship before me, I guess there were other flings though...
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
6. What is his/her favorite food?
~ He loves local dishes like Sinigang, Pinakbet, Adobo and most Seafoods. He's also willing to try anything so long as it's not moving, hehehe!
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
~ he gave me an engagement ring and a huge cake for my 31st birthday and a card where he poured out his feelings.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
~ during my first visit to his hometown in Ilocos, we were walking back to his parent's house from a dinner we shared with his relatives by the beach when he all of a sudden talked about marriage, I thought he was joking because it was out of the blue so I laughed and he got serious and asked me to marry him! I said yes, of course. The ring came 8 months later, though...
10. Do you give gift during anniversary?
Now I'm tagging Kathy, Aidisan and t'que