Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

08 November 2007

The Rule of 8

a while back Meng tagged me with this but I'm only posting this in reply now because of the crazy workload I had... sorry Meng, but as they say... "better late, than never" so here goes...

THE RULES
* write 8 facts about yourself
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first
* each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog

HEIDI'S 8 FACTS/HABITS

1. After each bath, no matter how tired, sleepy or in a rush I am, I "ALWAYS" put lotion on my entire body first before dressing up.

2. I don't eat okra, saluyot or any other "slimy" veggies/food.

3. I'm a certifiable couch potato.

4. I'm totally addicted to the game "Harvest Moon", whether it be on the PC, gameboy or PSP.

5. I'm a hoarder... when I like a certain product, I buy lots of it and keep replenishing stocks of it (meaning I never run of the stuff).

6. I'm a pre-med graduate but not a lot of people would have guessed that because my work has no relation whatsoever to my degree.

7. I'm totally dependent on others when it comes to going to places I've never been to before. As in no matter how detailed the instructions are (even if you write them down) I will not go anywhere I've never been to before without someone else with me. Let's just say I'm "geographically-challenged"

8. My favorite past time is... SLEEPING or SHOPPING! hehehe! extremes di ba?

Anyways, I'm tagging Anne, Thet, Cheryl, Mhay, Toni and Kathy. If you guys have been tagged with this before, never mind, sorry... I've just been out of the blogging world for quite some time now that I don't know who's tagged with what already...

No comments: