Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

21 November 2007

BLOG TAG

I got this from Mhay but didn’t realize it until today… hehehe, sorry Mhay, I thought it was just the friendships online that you tagged me with… anyways, here it goes:

1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging (with Blogger) November of 2004 but I was maintaining a different blog before that, I just got more comfortable using blogger.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
Way before I started blogging, I like keeping a journal already so blogging is like an extension of that for me. I was most convinced to keep on blogging when I saw that there were many others who were maintaining one specially before I got married when I joined W@W.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
Like my other fellow bloggers, the money making part is only recently… I’m basically keeping the blog because I like doing so and not just for the money.

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
(Mhay really hit the bullseye with this so I’m just repeating her answers since I have the same reasons as her)
- I gained of friends.
- I get to learn a lot of new things also.
- It lets me earn extra money.

5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.
- Not having enough time to really be online.
- Putting into words the things that I would like to do so on time (or else the moment passes me by).
- Gaining more traffic towards my blog.

No comments: