Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

20 March 2009

Back to Work

Today is my first day at work after my 2-month maternity leave... so far, I have texted my mom twice inquiring about Adam and it's only a little past 9am (I left the house about 7:45am).  Ganon yata talaga, hirap iwanan ang baby even when you know he's in good hands.  Specially since a couple of days after he turned 1-month old saka pa naka-latch on ang baby ko so I have been mixed feeding him (breastfeeding in the afternoon and at night and bottle feeding in the morning) eversince.  Anyway, to take my mind off Adam for a while (as if!) I have decided to update this blog and then concentrate on organizing the accumulated paperwork that I have to accomplish.  Time seems so slow though when you want to be somewhere else...

2 comments:

cheryll said...

ei heidi! back to reality na ba? ganyan talaga...kahit ngayon, i still worry about ethan kahit alam ko namang naaalagaan sya ng lola :)
and i still want to go home early para makasama na sya...

Heidi said...

@ Cheryll ~ korek ka dyan!