Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

02 January 2008

Welcome 2008!

newyear

Here I am, suffering from an asthma attack, yet I cannot help myself but post this before the moment passes me by... Charlie and I just watched fireworks of our neighbors at the stroke of midnight and then shared a simple media noche before finally retiring to bed at around 2am... after a couple of drinks and greetings with our neighbors. It was quite a simple and quiet celebration (compared to what I'm used to) but it was quite meaningful... it was just the two of us... hopeful that maybe next year, there would be an addition to our family already.

Credits: Happiness Page Kit by Helly Creations; Fireworks embellishments by Dumb Bum Designs; Heart Tag by Ana Mara

No comments: