Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

11 December 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays

They say disasters come in threes… So I’m still waiting for the third disaster of the day L. Actually, the misfortunes started really early at around 5:30 this morning when we woke up and found out that there was a leak in our roof near the stairs landing. We had to mop the floors really early which of course was a big hassle because Charlie was supposed to leave for work earlier today since he wouldn’t be able to use his motorcycle due to the rains. And then maybe because we were in a rush or whatever, when Charlie left for work I found out that he accidentally locked our bedroom door and of course my key was inside my bag which was inside the room! I now know that I could not be a burglar even if my life depended on it because I could not, for the life of me, open the damn door! I’ve tried everything, from different keys, to nail file, to kitchen knives but still the lock would not budge! Good thing some of my clothes were stored the other bedroom so I was able to dress for work but it was already 9am (my supposed official time in at work) and our landlady was nowhere to be found for the duplicate key so I had to go to work minus powder and lipstick, minus a bag and of course, minus my wallet. Buti na lang the 50 peso change from the drinking water delivery was still near the phone in the living room para may pamasahe naman ang lola mo! Haay! Ano pa kayang kamalasan ang aabutin ko today?

No comments: