Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

15 August 2005

Tagged!

Passing a tag from Jennie:

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

hmmm... let's see... I enjoy watching old movies (yung tipong hindi pa ako pinapanganak e pinalabas na). I also like reading books and listening to mellow tunes pero sometimes naman I like dancing (yes, po! alone... he, he) but mostly I sleep or I munch on junk food!

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

praying, talking with friends or just looking at old photo albums (it helps to look back at happy times when you're down kasi) but if super stressed out na talaga ako, i go to a spa for a treatment like sauna & massage or facial or foot spa basta anything na nakaka-relax

3. Tag 5 friends & ask them to post it in theirs:

Dei
Jenee
Cri-C
Edrei
Zelle

No comments: