Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

08 December 2009

Horsey-horsey

Last weekend my dad made Adam a rocking horse.


Ok, so it doesn't look like a horse but to my son, it was! Iba talaga pag apo! To think that I was already contemplating on buying Adam a rocking horse... But of course, Lolo Dad said, you can't buy a rocking horse that's like the ones for sale before (before -- as in nung baby pa ako, nyahaha!), the plastic ones in the mall aren't that sturdy and may not be small enough for a 10-month-old baby. So my Dad bought wood on Saturday, and by Sunday... voila! Adam's very own horsey-horsey!

2 comments:

cheryll said...

ang sweet naman ng dad mo :)

iba nga talaga pag apo...hehe. nakikita ko rin yan sa parents ko e.

i'm glad you're back to blogging :)

Heidi said...

@cheryll ~ I'm glad I'm back to blogging too... hehehe! As for my dad, sometimes I'm scared that Adam is going to grow up to be a spoiled brat because of him, nyahaha!