Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

28 May 2008

Toxic!

It's been a while, I know... It's just that lately I have been spending less and less time updating my blog or even going online to check my mail. Work has been really taking a lot of my time, even at home and coupled with the meetings and seminars that I have to attend, I just can't seem to finish everything and have time to spare. When I get home, it's a blessing that my Dad has cooked dinner already and so that's one less thing to think about but then I don't have the energy to do anything else than take a shower, watch TV and wait for hubby to come home so we could have dinner and shortly after that we go to bed already. During weekends, I have ideas on what I can blog about but I end up doing chores instead or just watch gossip girl online with my youngest sister. I cannot promise to snap out of this soon but I'm trying...

No comments: