Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

08 October 2007

Gift for Hubby

Christmas is just around the corner and what with all the traffic and the malls congested with shoppers, I am really concerned if I ever would be able to buy a gift for my husband which he would really like and use for a long time... And then I came upon a site which features lots and lots of appropriate gifts for him. See he has a motobike and during his free time, he like tinkering with it so I guess the most likely gift he would really appreciate would be something he would be able to use while tinkering away with his bike. I am still contemplating though, which one to get him... the double helmet shelving or the garage storage shelving? Hmmm, at least now I know I wouldn't have to endure traffic and window shopping anymore because I know where I would get the perfect gifts for him!


No comments: