Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

01 October 2006

After the Storm

Milenyo... wow! quite a storm there, I was even able to capture videos of roofs flying! And not to mention the two whole days without electricity! Anyways, after the storm comes another storm... not another weather disturbance but an internal turmoil that I am feeling... I have to undergo another lab exam on Saturday... hysterosalpingography. Boy am I nervous... but I have to be brave. My husband is as supportive as ever (and I really appreciate that specially now since this test is kinda expensive.) So to everyone, just keep on praying for us... I was supposed to make more kwento and post something longer kaya lang may dumating akong visitor... next time na lang...

No comments: