Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

10 October 2006

Mid-week Update

First of all, let me just say that it's good to be back... back to blogging I mean. I don't have a computer at home anymore because my trusty PC turned out not so Trusty anymore so it had to be hauled out of the house and into the computer museum (hehehe! I've had it since... hey, I can't even remember when!) Then our internet connection at the office is still non-existent (the antenna thingie as misaligned during the storm and no one has showed up yet to fix it) so now I am here at my parents' house so I could check my e-mail and sneak in a post or two while helping my sister with her school project.

Parlor Day

To take my mind off the the procedure that I was about to go through, I went to the Salon with my sisters... They had their hair cut and hair spa, while I had a foot spa and pedicure. Major sister bonding kasi afterwards, we ate at McDonald's and then super kwentuhan pa.

Hysterosalpingography

Hey, it's quite a mouthful to say that word but it's even harder to experience the procedure. First of all, boy was it painful! Grabe! You don't even know how to react pag nandun na... But I don't want to recall the sordid details of the procedure itself but the good result... My fallopian tubes aren't blocked so by Sunday this week, my doctor would be giving me new medications for to help us conceive. Yey!

Mall of Asia

Ok, so I was in pain and all but that didn't stop me from visiting this much talked about humongous mall. I didn't have the fortitude to make the rounds of the whole establishment but from what I saw, I would definitely come back for more, hehehe! Shopping galore for sure! I will have to choose a time when certain parts of my body aren't aching from a very recent procedure!

Could I be more in-love?

Yesterday, I stayed home all day and only got up from Bed for trips to the toilet... I still had aftershocks from the procedure... Actually major cramps... maybe because I didn't have medications anymore for the pain? Anyway, I felt crummy all day and when Charlie got home from work, he found me in bed, un-bathed, hair all messed up and the last time I brushed my teeth was that morning pa! yuck! Anyway, he was about to kiss me the usual "honey, i'm home" kiss but I refused, saying that I felt yucky, nakakahiya magpa-kiss (hehehe!) but charlie stood up and then out of the blue sang:

BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES (Joshua Kadison)
You’re my piece of mind, in this crazy world You’re every thing I've tried to find Your love is a pearl You’re my Mona Lisa You’re my rainbow skies And my only prayer is that you realize You'll always be beautiful in my eyes...
The world will turn And the seasons will change And all the lessons we will learn Will be beautiful and strange We'll have our fell of tears Our share of sight My only prayer is that you realize You'll always be beautiful in my eyes...
You will always be beautiful in my eyes And the passing is the show That you will always grow Ever more beautiful in my eyes
And there are lines upon my face From a life time of smiles When the time comes to embrace For one long last wine We can laugh about how time really flies We won’t say goodbye ‘Cause true love never dies You'll always be beautiful in my eyes...
You will always be beautiful in my eyes And the passing is the show That you will always grow Ever more beautiful in my eyes
The passing is the show That you will always grow Ever more beautiful in my eyes...


...melted my heart right then and there...

(there were supposed to be pictures with this post but it seems something is wrong with I don't know what... natatapos mag-upload and I click the "done" button pero walang picture na lumalabas! well, I guess I would have to wait a different day to do that!)

1 comment:

undiscussablerealms said...

you are lucky to have a husband like him. someone you can always count on. i'm praying you get to conceive soon. please don't give up hope. your time will come.