Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

25 August 2006

Thank God It's Friday!

What another busy week this has been! This past few months made me appreciate my Mom even more… I mean to think that Charlie & I have only been married for four months and we don’t have a baby yet, makes me wonder how my mom managed to balance her career and taking care of all five of us kids plus my Dad. The mere thought of what kind of sacrifices she had to do for us and how tired she must have been doing what she does makes me admire her for her patience and endurance. Love you Mom! I can only pray and try my best to be half the Mom and wife you are.

Ok, so it’s Friday and I’m thinking of the chores I have to accomplish around the house this weekend…. Let’s see…. Saturday mornings I usually spend doing the Laundry (Thank God for Malyn, Charlie’s cousin who is temporarily staying with us while training to be a Nurse Aide at UST, that I have someone to help me do the laundry) then after lunch I usually go grocery shopping or go to the market to buy a week’s supply of Food and toiletries. I am constantly thinking of new viands to cook since I get tired of cooking and eating the same stuff over and over… hmmm…. Good thing my hubby heartily eats whatever I serve him! (Hehehe, as if he has a choice!) Maybe I should defrost the refrigerator first before I go to the market…. Whatever! If doing the laundry doesn’t tire me out then maybe… Sunday… after going to church maybe Charlie and I will visit his Parents who are currently staying at his brother’s house after his father got hospitalized due to a mild stroke. Hmmm…. I hope Charlie doesn’t get too tired at work to go out on Sunday. Sometimes I pity him for having to go on a long commute everyday, morning and night (We now live in Las Piñas and he works at UST in España, Manila). That’s why although I don’t exactly approve of him buying a motorcycle, I had to give in if that could ease his travel woes a bit. He now owns a yellow XRM…. The motorcyle he’s been harping on and on about eversince we came back from Ilocos and went back to work after our honeymoon. I’m still getting used to the thought of him riding that motorbike through the congested streets of Manila, Pasay and Parañaque twice a day and trying not to worry…

Anyway, now I have to end this post because I have a million things to do and I’m getting tired just thinking about them!

No comments: