Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

16 September 2005

Rainy Days and Fridays

Ok, so it's super rainy today (actually last night pa!) that several roads here in ParaƱaque became flooded... and I have nothing to do but stay at home and...

And what?! I don't have anything relevant to do! I'm super lazy to pick up my latest cross stitch project and finish it... I don't have a new book! I've already finished reading the book I bought two days ago so... hmmm, what to do?

Then came Melfender! My adorable, cutie pie, 1 1/2 year old cousin!

So, I ended up spending the whole day with this loveable little girl...
We read comic books (actually I was trying to read to her but she kept pointing at the pictures and asking who it was or what that object is that we ended up just looking at the pictures instead), We played (I was teaching her the names of the different body parts and she liked comparing hers with mine like I would wiggle my toes and she would mimmick me and say "Feet!"), We slept (I was humming to her so she would go to sleep na but I ended up sleeping also, hehehe!) and then when she woke up I gave her a bottle of milk and she slept some more... When she got bored with sleeping we watched the disney channel for a while and then came the time when she had to go home na...

Bye, bye Mel-mel! See you next time!

Whew! I can't believe 8PM na pala... Time to cook dinner na...

No comments: