Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

01 June 2005

Diet! Diet! Diet!

You’d think with all the activities I’m doing like work, preparing for the wedding, running errands and nights out I would at least maintain my weight if not lose! Unfortunately, my body seems not to agree with me! I gained weight… AGAIN! I really have to start a diet regimen if I want to look good on my wedding day! I mean I am not dreaming of having a supermodel figure (well, actually I am but I’m a bit more realistic than too optimistic) but I want to at least trim down to a size that would at least look good in my wedding pictures. Hmmm…. must remember to exercise at least three times a week and watch my food intake! Easier said than done, I know but I need to discipline myself to achieve my goal!

No comments: