Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

18 May 2009

Happenings

I have been remiss at updating this blog lately mainly because I have to steal time away from work to be able to do so... and it's not easy to do that considering that I have tons to do and I don't have a clerk to help me.  But aside from that, recently my 3-month old baby got sick.  He had a cough and so I was attending to him most of the time.  I had to nebulize him with normal saline solution (his pediatrician didn't want him to drink cough medicines at this early) every 6 hours for 5 days and so I was on leave.  And to top it all, my sister Hazelle gave birth, so my mom who takes care of Adam when hubby and I go to work had to attend to her and her new baby, Francesca Louise.  I had to extend my leave to care for my baby while my mom takes care of my sister and niece.  Now I am back to work and have a mountain of tasks to accomplish!  More details later... when I find more time to blog.

2 comments:

AiDiSan said...

take it easy Sis...prioritizing your baby and your work is understandable...blogging can be set aside.

paula said...

I agree, take it easy ...after all kids are our priority... Talking about kids I have a very interesting resource to share with you. .... One always feels overwhelmed by claims about the impact of different foods on child’s health. Nourishment always depends upon ingredients and method of preparation with no pressure tactics.Feeding your kids by Habit Changer gives some best tools on developing good eating pattern in kids Children Healthy Eating