Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

22 April 2005

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Tonight my honey is going to Ilocos… without me! He has been asking me to go with him for the fiesta for the longest time but alas! wasn’t able to go on leave at the office. Also, he would be painting their house and since I have Asthma, Idont want to risk having an attach there when I smell the fumes from the paint.
We started the day early by going to Baclaran to buy “pasalubong” for Nana & Tata (Charlie’s parents). we also bought new curtains to complete the house in Ilocos’ new look. At around 3pm we went home (my house) to pack what we bought properly then at around 4:30pm we said our goodbyes then he went home (espana, manila) to get his things and then went straight to the bus terminal. :(

No comments: