Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

02 March 2005

St. Andrew's Cathedral

Charlie and I went to church today, we attended the usual Wednesday novena then heard mass. Wow, the St. Andrew’s Cathedral really brings back so many memories (of course it wasn't a cathedral then). I know that aside from my parents having gotten married there (I think I have browsed through their wedding album more than a hundred times!), I was also baptized there. I remember the many Sundays my family and I attend mass there together when my siblings and I were still in grade school… in high school I would attend the afternoon Sunday mass with my cousins and then when I started working, I frequented the Church every Wednesday for the novena (aside of course from attending Sunday Mass, usually with my youngest sister, Mae)…. and then… hopefully, sometime next year, I would walk down the isle as a BRIDE!

No comments: