Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

19 March 2005

Me, The Godmother...AGAIN!

I was chosen to be a Ninang again by one of my friends/officemate…Again! (I have now 35 “inaanaks” and counting…) Edwin (my new kumpare) and Jaybee (my other officemate) picked me up from my house so I could attend the seminar for Aliya’s (my new inaanak) baptism tomorrow. The seminar took longer than expected so Charlier was already in SM Southmall (we had a prior agreement that he would meet us there after the seminar) by the time we got there. Anyway, Charlie was already starving so we ate first at Sorabol then strolled around the mall for a while. We then inquired at Acclaim about a butterfly release for the wedding. We also saw several items that we are thinking of getting for giveaways and souvenirs that would be ideal for our principal sponsors as well as our parents. (Mental Note: compose a short “thank you” poem or quote to put in the souvenir!)

No comments: