Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

12 March 2012

Izzy's Baptism

If I have been absent for a while in updating this blog, this is not solely due to my balancing act as a career woman and a mom, this also partly because I was extra busy preparing for my daughter's christening.  Now that it's finally done, I can write...

Yesterday, my daughter, Charlize Ann was welcomed to the catholic faith at the Cathedral of St. Andrew in ParaƱaque.  Her daddy and I were so happy that our family and friends graced us with their presence during the event.  We had the reception afterwards at Chowking and I am quite satisfied with their service, the crew were very polite and helpful.  Plus the food was delish and served just at the right time.  Our guests went home with their bellies full and their hearts light.  The giveaways were done by El Regalo and they were really nice.  The diaper cake from Party Fairies was a hit as part of the backdrop in a lot of our guests photos.  And the DIY tokens for the godparents were also well received.  All in all, it was a success!  Here are some of the highlights of the event in pictures:


1 comment:

AiDiSan said...

Welcome to the Christian world to your little princess. Based on the photos, the christening was a success. The Melody diaper cake was very nice. I love celebrating special occasions such as this with family, relatives and friends really close to my heart. The celebration will turn out intimate and worth remembering. I'm sure this is what exactly happened during your daughter's christening.