Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

06 April 2011

Pichi-pichi


Since my first taste of Amber's Pichi-pichi with cheese about a year and a half ago, I have always compared other pichi-pichi to it.  So far, I haven't tasted any that would surpass the cheese-topped goodies that come from Amber's.  And I am super thankful that Amber's opened a branch very near our place in Parañaque.  So now, whenever I get the craving for their delectable pichi-pichi, I wouldn't have to go far.  Just this Monday, after office, hubby and I went to Amber's to get 30-piece-box to enjoy for merienda.  We got to share it with Adam, my niece-Cheska, and my parents.  The kids loved it so much that we had to stop them from eating too much or they will ruin their appetite for dinner.

No comments: