Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

14 February 2011

Happy Hearts Day

Today marks "the feast of hearts".  We commemorate love and affection almost everyday but today especially... call it riding the commercial wagon, call it corny, call it whatever you want.  But I enjoy seeing lots of people celebrating their love, so this is one of my favorite days of the year.  Where you see heart decorations almost everywhere and you get sweets from your loved ones.  This year's sobrang cheesy gift by my hubby is a short AVP he posted on Facebook.  He says he didn't get to put as much time and effort to it as he wants due to his work (and probably my using the computer every chance that I get).  But it doesn't matter how short or long the time he spent working on this, it's definitely the thought that counts!

It's his rest day today and he usually picks me up from work on Mondays, so we'll see what else he has in store for us this Valentine's day.

No comments: