Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

26 March 2012

Hot Zambo Express

I saw a new product (or at least this is new to me) that caught my eye at the grocery store last weekend...
The Hot Zambo Express from Family's Brand really lives up to it's name... H-O-T!  And I mean hot, buti na lang the weather's kinda cold these days and one needs the heat. whew!  I can still feel the zing on my tongue and it's already been more than a couple of hours since I've had breakfast.  If you ask me if it's good enough to buy again... I'd say "yeah, if you're into the hot stuff" but I wouldn't recommend it for those who want just a bit of spice.  As for me, I wouldn't be buying any for me anytime soon, since hubby doesn't really go for hot and spicy foods.  But I would definitely recommend it to my sister, Mae and her Bicolano boyfriend who prefers chili by the dozen, hehehe!

No comments: