Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

08 March 2008

Cooking with Pros

Last night, as I was waiting for hubby to come home, I watched Take Home Chef and Nigella Express at Travel and Living Channel and my mouth watered with the dishes that they cooked there. I am definitely going to try and cook the Roasted Chicken with sweet potatoes that Nigella cooked last night, it looked easy enough... The Onion Bhajias and Tandoori Platter on the other hand is another matter. Although it looked easy enough to prepare and cook, Most of the stuff that Curtis used as seasoning is quite hard to find here specially the tandoori paste and the garam masala. I mean, I haven't seen that in the grocery stores that I've visited so far... So I'll just have to find a nice Indian Restaurant here to taste that. Hmmm, where could that be?

No comments: