Note: To write a comment, click on the Post Title first, then Post a comment.

10 November 2006

P.S.

Here's the picture we took last Holloween that I wasn't able to post previously...


As of the moment I would like to extend my apologies for the lack of updates for quite a long time and for not e-mailing those I'm supposed to. Maybe my blog will be more active now that I have access to the net again.... MAYBE!

Anyways, for additional kwento:

Baby Things
My cousin sent me the sketchers rubber shoes (which are so cute since it's so small it fits in Charlie's Palm) and multi colored baby blankets and a burp cloth. I almost cried when I got them because I know it would be a long time before we would be able to use them... but enough of that, I just don't want to dwell on the sad thoughts anymore. Anyway I have a lot of people praying for me I could form a prayer brigade... besides Charlie and I are enjoying each others' company and taking in life one day at a time.

No comments: